Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

greedy exhaust

2K views 25 replies 6 participants last post by  95_g20_P10 
#1 ·
does the greedy mx cat-back exhaust come with all of the bolts and gaskets or will I have to order all of these before I put the exhaust on. The cheapest price I found for the greedy is $467.50 from www.eautoworks.com. Is this the best price? Thanks

#3 ·
I ordered mine @ TM Engineering and I'm counting the days this week to receive it ;) I looked around for weeks and everyone told me it was backed order at Greddy (it will take 3-4 wks. to get it from Greddy) but..., fortunately I found TM Engineering and they said it's coming mid this week ;) Wed.? Hope everything just bolts on in a cinch :)

Hey Blaze..., how's your MX???

#6 ·
You mean to tell me that the Greddy cat back is not loud???
Whatever! I am thinking about getting a cat back system but I dont want to sound like a Super Civic like most cars with exaust upgrades. Do you have headers??? l like the way my intake sounds but you dont always hear it. But you will always hear a Greddy even if you are not getting on it. Maby I'm wrong.:cool:

#10 ·
My opinion is that Trust (Greddy MX) sounds really cool. I have one freshly installed in my 94' G20t. Like I said in other thread..., it sounds decent and has a deep tone unlike other exhaust that sounds cheap and annoying. Trust sounds vroooooooooom vroom vroom vroom ;) Trust me you'll like it too. I'm not Greddy about my opinion. I don't even put my radio on now because I love the sound of Trust/Greddy MX ;)

Listen to 94g20t & 95_g20_P10..., well it's up to you.

G
#13 ·
thanks i checked the website
they installed full catbacks?
it didnt say the picture looked like they were catbacks but i wasnt sure
i was expecting a little more of an increase but i like the way the evo looks anyway so ill still probably get it
does anyone know were to get the evo for a good price
i checked a few places they all seem to be around $550 after shipping
has any one found it for cheaper

#15 ·
Doesn't Stromung make a b pipe for the G??? Personally I don't really like the Greddy (ricey). I would opt for the Stromung mid pipe and a Remus Muffler. We dont get a lot of gain from the exhaust so why not go for looks on this one.;)

#17 ·
What does cost have to do with a rice muffler. Ever see a Civic with a big round Greddy?? Bet you have.... Not trying to dis your $500. cat back. I am just saying I prefer a cleaner look than the Greddy offers. And I never said anything about wheels. Where did that come from??

#19 · (Edited)
I got you man! Down here you see a lot of Super Civs(Civics, Accords :asian: ) with the big round cannon on the back. I guess I just want the opposite of that. You got any plans on getting the header? That may make your exhaust sound a bit louder.

#21 ·
IS300 Yes! P11 NO! No offence P11 owners. I have had the chance to drive the P11 but I like the P10 better. The HS header is really the best choice. If you do get it from Jim Wolf. He sells it for less than HS. Go figure.... Why the IS300?? I would opt for the Audi A4 1.8T. You can make those pretty fast my friend! For a lot less too.

#23 ·
May as well get an S4 and be done with it!:lol: The IS300 is nice real nice but the after market is not that big for it. Not like it is for Audi anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.