Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished the grill yesterday. Wasnt that bad to do just, I had some problems with the paint I was told that would work by the auto shop guy. I sprayed the primer on waited a day sprayed the final paint on; once it dried it had this crackly finish to it. Resanded, and painted and it came out ok. I think I had some old paint or something, i dont know. But all in all it was worth it and looks better than before.

dremeled and sanded

primed and glossy black

installed

the cars REALLY dirty, its been to cold to wash it.

next is to wait for warmer weather to continue the mods

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry about that, ill never use that photo uploader again

dremeled and sanded

primed and glossy black painted

installed

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
looks good.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
well done dude

·
Registered
261 Posts
i wonder how it would look if it had the chrome trim with the black mesh and chrome infiniti symbol

·
Registered
304 Posts
That's very cool. Has anyone done a grill with an offset infiniti symbol? I want to do a grill with the symbol off to the passenger side (to the left as you look at it) and see how that looks. Might be cool. Might suck. :p

·
G20 Newbie
6,695 Posts
Bou_Te said:
That's very cool. Has anyone done a grill with an offset infiniti symbol? I want to do a grill with the symbol off to the passenger side (to the left as you look at it) and see how that looks. Might be cool. Might suck. :p
i did allahsone 's old g like that... but i later on centered the emblem... it looks much better

1 - 20 of 22 Posts