Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of grill is that and where can I get one? I want one of those. hehehe And how much will it cost?

2002 G20 w/Sports Package
Black Obsidian
Cleared Out: Front and Rear Blinkers and Side Repeaters
Blacked Out Front Sidemarker
WW Front Lip
35% tint all around
HyperWhite: Map Lights, Clearance Lights, License Plate Light, Trunk Light, Dome Light, Fog Lights, Backup Lights
Xenon Headlights

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went to "how to build your own custom grill" part and its not it. The one in the picture kind of bulges out. I've seen a few other people including a black g20 p11 that has it. I think they bought it but can't find the link.........

·
Registered
218 Posts
The grille in the red car on the banner is custom made and was not purchased. It's not *exactly* like the one in the link, but it's very similar. If you were hoping to go out and buy that grille, you're out of luck. Sorry.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Chekmi21 said:
I went to "how to build your own custom grill" part and its not it. The one in the picture kind of bulges out. I've seen a few other people including a black g20 p11 that has it. I think they bought it but can't find the link.........
That's not the link I posted. Anyway you might be thinking about the Nismo or Impul grill.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You know what...I think I'm talking about the NISMO grill. hehehehe

Where would I go about finding one of those...and what's the impul grill like?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Luke @ digitalracer.com can get you both grills.

Rob has the Nismo Grill on his ride.. I tried looking for his pictures, but to no avail, so here is the Nismo grill on Kei's past ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts