Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have these on a P11??? Any good??

·
Registered
133 Posts
I wouldnt!

Yo.. Just my two cents! I just got the GC Coil-Overs
I wouldn't get them if I was YOU.... Pretty much a waste of money

I would just wait a little while longer and save the money up for
Tiens or JIC's
The cost is double, but in the long RUN! You'll be so much happier you got those instead of the GC's!

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
What height did you put them on? I don't think you can go too low with the GC's. The ride should be excellent on them....if! you don't go to low.

The main problem with the GC/AGX combo is that the shocks are still stock length. This causes you to ride or be very close to the bumpstops if you want to drop it anywhere past 1.5" or so.

I wouldn't call the GC/AGX's a waste of money. If you're looking for a massive slam then yes they would be. If you are just interested in ride quality and performance and don't care about what kind of drop you get then the GC combo is probably your best bang for buck.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yeah??

Thats just my two cents... Ya know???
I just dont think goin cheap in this case is at all the right thing to do...
The ride isnt exacly a smooth on regardless of height.
I tried lowering a lot as well as mid range. Test drove for a couple of days...Just wasnt the ride I would want...
Thats why I was just givin my two cents!
But Take G-forces word for it! He is the man... His post are always helpin ME!

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I hope I didn't give you the wrong impression. I'm not saying you're wrong. GC's are really good for about a 1" drop, maybe a bit more. If someone would make a shortened shock they would really rock! As it stands some people are getting GC's and thinking it will drop them into the weeds and still maintain a pretty good ride.

When you say midrange, approx what kind of drop are you talking about?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im lookin' for like a 2- 2.5 inch drop. What do you recomend?? I can get GC's for around 6-700 cdn. How much are Teins approx.?

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Dirty Sanchez said:
Im lookin' for like a 2- 2.5 inch drop. What do you recomend?? I can get GC's for around 6-700 cdn. How much are Teins approx.?
That's too much. JIC have the shortest shock bodies, so if you just NEED to have that much drop then you'd have to go for these. GC's will ride like crap at this level and so will B&G's and TEIN NA's can't go that low. The new TEIN SS might work but they are really new and I don't know if you can get them yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts