Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this seller is selling ground controls for our cars. Im looking to get a set, maybe we can start a group buy... If not, its all good at least you know they still out there to be bought up. The Ebay price is $479.99 Shipped, a group buy could be less.:cool:

Ground Controls P10

Ground Controls P11
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,206 Posts
I have some P10 GCs with rear AGXs for $325 shipped if anyone is interested.
 

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
Joined
·
2,034 Posts
rmyc said:
Whats the Advantages of GC?.. i'm currently running GC+AGX and want to now what i can achive from them

How is the ride quality with them lowered to a reasonable drop? What I heard was that this combo was better than all the other setups like ksport, d2, etc... for the p10 that is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,616 Posts
Hamzer11 said:
How is the ride quality with them lowered to a reasonable drop? What I heard was that this combo was better than all the other setups like ksport, d2, etc... for the p10 that is.
I loved the last set I had for my p10(mounted on agx's). IMHO they were the best all around handling suspension I ever had on any car that I have owned. They soaked up the bumps like stock and made the car handle very well in the twistys.

Mike
 

·
on to the next one..
Joined
·
4,115 Posts
mvppalisades said:
confused- is that a coilover kit and just the springs
its springs and adjustable sleeves... no shocks

they have two different versions, one for the stock shocks, and one for agx shocks..
 

·
G20 Junkee
Joined
·
2,343 Posts
definately interested this is what I've been waiting for, you can order ERS springs which are eibachs and custom spring rates and lengths. Excelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllent!
 

·
G20 Newbie
Joined
·
6,695 Posts
Mike Gosselin said:
I loved the last set I had for my p10(mounted on agx's). IMHO they were the best all around handling suspension I ever had on any car that I have owned. They soaked up the bumps like stock and made the car handle very well in the twistys.

Mike
i dunno.... my agx/GC setup hits really hard .. both from and back... makes me hate driving the G..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
rmyc said:
i dunno.... my agx/GC setup hits really hard .. both from and back... makes me hate driving the G..
Hmmmmm, confused. I may just keep the teins/agx i have now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,793 Posts
Damn that sucks to hear, hopefully on the P11 it'll be a bit nicer.

People chim in on these if you have them or have any experience with them.

Gmac
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top