Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now that we can get Ksports in here, I figured I'd offer this up to the P10 guys who can't get in on the Tein GB, or the P11 guys looking for a cheaper and/or different setup.

Product Info:

P10 Application:
KSport Kontrol Pro Damper System
-Front Spring Rate: 10 / 560
-Rear Spring Rate: 5 / 280
-36-way adjustable dampening
-Includes Pillow Ball Top Mounts both front and rear.
-Adjustable spring perch for height adjustment
-Adjustable body allowing maximum suspension travel

P11 Application:
KSport Kontrol Pro Damper System
-Front Spring Rate: 10 / 560
-Rear Spring Rate: 6 / 336
-36-way adjustable dampening
-Includes Pillow Ball Top Mounts both front and rear.
-Adjustable spring perch for height adjustment
-Adjustable body allowing maximum suspension travel

KSport Coilover Group Buy Pricing:

1-4: $750 + shipping
5-9: $725 + shipping
10+: $700 + shipping

Custom Spring rates: $50 per axle. And with that you will still receive the std springs in with the order. If you want to change the springs all around, it'd be +$100 to the prices listed above.

Note: I can get other vehicle models in on this GB as well, if you're in need of something else let me know and I'll get you pricing for it.

These are Special Order through KSport as they're not a commonly sold part. Once I get a better idea of the demand, I can get you a good ETA, but figure at least a few weeks for them to build the set and ship them over the US.

Thank you!

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Can you do a B13 as well?

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Domiken said:
Can you do a B13 as well?
Yes, I can do sell any KSport application. Prices vary, but I can be competitive with anyone. We got a great buy in through them.

junknstuff said:
any estimation on shipping prices to cali? 95132 area

About $25-30

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey...what happened to this??

Any chance of getting another GB going??

-Brian
There wasn't enough interest. If you can get enough interested parties, I can still set this up.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Guys, you need to extensively read into the quality of the Ksports before you take the dive. The guys from maxima.org have been hurting because of uneducated gb's and continual issues with hydraulic oil leakage and many other issues. Technical support from ksport is sparce as they are like d2, do not issue replacement parts to you but provide refurbishing servicing and don't have spare parts available.

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
^^^one of my friends has the set in his 04 Maxima. they feel and drive good. he had a problem with a blowen shock since he lowerd the car too much plus the roads in Oklahoma are bad. talked to them on the phone and they sent him the replacement parts for the driver side really really fast. all he had to do was reinstall and send the bad one back to them. have to say that the service was good...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts