Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its relative to location but there arent any really local to me for sale. I was wondering since i've got to sell my car in the next couple weeks what i should ask for it... its a 93.5 P10 5spd leather all power everything works. Engine runs flawlessly 165 compression on all 4 cyl, all maint done including pcv plugs filters wires cap rotor o2 sensor CV axle on passanger side replaced along with wheelbearing on that side, starter replaced and oil just changed. Power steering leaks ever so slightly but 1/2 a quart of ATF is all ive added in 3-4 months. Interior is probably 6 out of 10, mainly because the seats are just dirty and the carpets are a little stained. no odors or anything and its really not as bad as it sounds. Body is also about a 7 out of 10 due to some minor rusting and whomever owned the car before me didnt seem to care about backing into things. There's 135k on the clock. Mechanicly the car is perfect... Is 2300 too high an asking price? I'm located in south florida.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
i was thinkin somewhere around $3,000 wouldnt be crazy money.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha nice nice... i only payed 800 bucks for the car LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts