Hey does this stuff work?

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Donno, buy some and try it! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I tried the gs27 crap on my old car, a long time ago. It sucks. I wouldn't get that stuff within 10 feet of this G20. I tested that stuff on a small area down at the bottom of the car, just to see how it'd work, and it didn't. I now prefer a good polish and wax to try and polish out the blemish, rather than these magical compounds.

·
Registered
13,208 Posts
other stuff

I just ordered Zaino stuff myself.. BUT Years ago, TuttleWax used to make this scratch remover stuff... IT worked fantastic but you had to be very VERY sparing with it because if you rubbed too hard, you made more scratches.. I think that is why it was taken off the market... I still have mine and use it sometimes for areas like under door handles (works great).. but again, you have to use almost none of it and rub lightly and follow up with wax right away.. I basically have a life supply of my stick - LOL... so maybe some old store has it laying around or maybe someone here still has some? It looks like a speed stick roll on thing.. with a red cap (white bottle).. and the stuff is pink on a stick.. anyone else rememver this stuff?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts