Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to recent events involving an important member and sponsor of our community, I am taking the initiative to hereby instate the

GAS STATION ATTENDANT G20 OWNERS UNION (GSAGOU).

As of now, the only members here that I know qualify are myself and Lou831. However, the

GSAGOU

will remain open to all members who meet ALL of the following qualifications:

1. Must be a current owner of an Infiniti G20/Nissan Primera.
2. Must be a current/former gas station attendant.

The present goals of the

GSAGOU

include forming a community of members who will stand up for the rights of gas station attendants who own G20's everywhere, and discouraging Lou831 from obtaining ownership of any vehicle with intent to drive other than an Infiniti G20.

Jimmy
define_always, concerned gas station attendant and owner of a G20.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
polg20, unfortunately without careful deliberation among all members, I would suggest that with the assumption that most customers at gas stations in the United States also pump their own gas, and that most stations also are supervised by a gas station attendant, Arizona members do NOT qualify for the

GSAGOU.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but thank you for your interest and encourage you to be a friend of the union.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
knobbz74, without the official credentials of being a current or former gas station attendant, unfortunately without deliberation you do NOT qualify for the

GSAGOU.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but thank you for your interest and encourage you to be a friend of the union.

As the first piece of news, we proudly announce that the

GSAGOU

proudly represents employees of:

Union 76 , as well as BJ's Wholesale Club , who unfortunately neglects to include ANY information regarding their gas stations throughout their chain of stores. In the future, this may become an issue to raise awareness of.

Disclaimer: the GSAGOU is not affiliated with either the ConocoPhillips company, nor BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc. All rights reserved, we are too lazy to find and insert the appropriate symbols.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
You'ld be taking food out of the mouths of our babies. The shame.
Nope because I'll still be buying small items like cigs, gum, milk at the gas station. Those items which to my knowledge are marked up much greater then gasoline.

/\ still need a place to buy your 40 ouncers tho
They don't sell 40's at the gas stations here in CT. Well at least not the ones I go to.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cowboy Curtis, after careful deliberation by all current members of the

GSAGOU,

your qualification, and thereby any future application for, membership has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

As a side note, having dope cars at least in the past has helped your qualification.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts