Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about puttiong one of those gt aluminum wings on. I was just wondering what other people thought about it if it will look good or not

·
Registered
343 Posts
I had a look at a small aluminum wing a few weeks back but I'm too chicken to buy it incase it looks bad!!!

I'm looking at some other options tho after seeing kevs Evo wing.....

I think the spoiler is the hardest part to choose and can really make or break a car.

Kev

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
phildas1 said:
I was thinking about puttiong one of those gt aluminum wings on. I was just wondering what other people thought about it if it will look good or not
Just like any other wing there are good ones and bad ones. I don't mind a nice AL wing if it's tastefully done. The double decker ones are pushing silly. I just saw a TRIPLE decker on in SCC the other day. I'm left to wonder what kind of idiot would put one on his car.
:surprised

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Re: Re: Gt aluminum wing

G-Forces said:

Just like any other wing there are good ones and bad ones. I don't mind a nice AL wing if it's tastefully done. The double decker ones are pushing silly. I just saw a TRIPLE decker on in SCC the other day. I'm left to wonder what kind of idiot would put one on his car.
:surprised
What type of idiot would put that on their car?
:dead:Riceboys. Only riceboys. :-\
Out of all the mods out there, the GT wing is probably the least valuable. There's no way anyone can convince me that those "wings" are worthwhile. They only add unnecessary drag and usually look cheesy. :tired:
(OK, in all due fairness, I confess that I'll be putting chrome fender trim on my G. Even though some would consider this a riceboy mod, at least it won't affect performance/gas mileage.;) )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts