Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think most of you have seen my rear skirts. ive found that i dont have many pictures that really capture the essence :p

but they came off of a 94 accord, took some modding to fit, and now im going to make some fiberglass copies, so that they can be painted to match.

some people have made comments that they point upward from behind, and im going to fix that before i make the copies.

skirts will not be very expensive, as fiberglassing isnt all that expensive, but we will offer free shipping to the first X number of buyers

were going to be making the mold in the next few days, hopefully the first set or 2 this weekend.

anyways, who would be intersted?

these skirts fix the problem of p11s:
the rear bumper is much higher in a side view than the front bumper and sideskirts:

(picture stolen from rbarila from the gallery)

it basically makes the rear bumper line up with the side skirt
this pics kinda dark, but if you look you can see one with skirts, one with out:

so whos interested?

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
so why are you using my G as an example? bastard. well i'll have to see how the completed ones look. i think i have some better pics or your rear end. (yeah)

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Think you can try and make some for the P10 as well?

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I am...

I think they'd match nicely with your old lip I have, that you sold to someone that I bought it from...

Hahah...

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
when i meet with my bud tomorrow well estimate a price

we WILL try to make some for the p10s. luckily i have one also to test some out on :p

the p10 ones will have to come later, and may be a little more expensive because ill probably have to fab something up...

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
What color would they come as-is? A dull black would be nice...

·
P10 FTMFW!!!
2,489 Posts
Yeah i hear ya...but it be great if we could get something going for us older body style guys =P

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jasezero said:
Yeah i hear ya...but it be great if we could get something going for us older body style guys =P
then start fiberglassing :p

the skirts will probably come primered black, so youre in luck!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
im guessing these will not work with rear mudflaps :(

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hmm. i bet you could figure a way to make em fit. hell, donate your mudflaps and ill make some of those too and make some skirts that fit with em on!

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i dont have any close up shots, i can get some tomorrow
here are some more of what they look like now in plastic

remember i will make them not point up

i may also try to fab something to go across the back... i guess ill see what happens tomorrow =)

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Yeah something that would be 2 pieces, that would go all the way across the rear bumper would be bad ass. Just cut off the section that looks like its pointing up, and extend it to the left side of the little raised area for the muffler cutout.

Edit: Keeping the rear mudguards would be a plus, but eh, I could live without them, to hell with the people behind me! :teeth:

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
can anyone show me how the mudflaps in back attach?
EDIT
nvm i posted a pic of them before =P
if someone will send me a set i can use em and fab something up and send em back

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
Well pm me your addy and I'll send em to ya via the good ol usps. :smile:
I guess this means I'll get a set for the super discount being the favor with your lights and all. :cheeky: D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts