Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
The Emo Kid.
Joined
·
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive tried to set up numerous meets. no one follows through. so looking at the NJ meet that has 32 people, i wonder why no one in california, oregon, even arizona and washington wont suck it up and work something out somewhere. so throw out some ideas. my spring break (CSU schools) is offset, but im willing to make it work if some people can make a commitment. so where could we meet? somewhere central to whoever will come.

this will mean TAKING TIME OFF FROM WORK.
if you have school, FIGURE SOMETHING OUT!

ill ditch a day or 2 for this. its not that hard to make up work. lets try and get it set during spring breaks for most people so we dont have that issue. is someone central willing to host?

put some ideas out. lets ACTUALLY do something other than 3 person mini meets!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,918 Posts
Where are you thinking Ryan?
I can do Oregon pretty much but a drive to CA is just too much for meing that I have the Kiddies.
My aunt lives in Bend so it would give me a good reaon to go see her. :teeth:
 

·
The Emo Kid.
Joined
·
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well randy and dave, pismo beach is definitely FTW but thats fairly central to norcal and socal and thats about it. if we want to incorporate any oregon or NV, or AZ its gonna have to shift some...

unfortunately dave theres not many guys up there, so its hard to make the larger numbers of socal guys drive, well, even up to SF...

i have no location in my head. PISMO sounds like a good place, but lets compile some more places too.
are there even any people in NV or AZ? im not sure how many will actually look into this thread, so if anyone can mention to them and see if we can get soe other areas covered it would be good.

(perhaps well have a seperate Portland meet the week before, when i actually am on spring break..)


hell ill even look into getting shirts or hats or decals or some shit made, ANYTHING to motivate you guys!
 

·
WCMIII/SR2012 FLAKER
Joined
·
5,201 Posts
2000 G-Twenty-T said:
well randy and dave, pismo beach is definitely FTW but thats fairly central to norcal and socal and thats about it. if we want to incorporate any oregon or NV, or AZ its gonna have to shift some...
Pismo is not a bad deal, but for ppls in AZ, NV, OR, & WA its a lil bit tough. At least for the AZ, NV, & So-Cal natives, we got places like Lake Havasu, Lk Powell, Colorado river, Laughlin, Vegas, & some other lil spots im missing, but I know the OR, WA, & NorCal ppls might not come.

2000 G-Twenty-T said:
unfortunately dave theres not many guys up there, so its hard to make the larger numbers of socal guys drive, well, even up to SF...
As for the rest of the SoCal ppls, I love the drive up to teh Yay-Area, & when I lived up there, mostly every other weekend I would spend like 10 hrs on the I-5 (round trip) between SFO & LAX. Set up a date for this west-coast bitchin meet, & I'll be there...:p

2000 G-Twenty-T said:
i have no location in my head. PISMO sounds like a good place, but lets compile some more places too.
are there even any people in NV or AZ? im not sure how many will actually look into this thread, so if anyone can mention to them and see if we can get soe other areas covered it would be good.
Ryan, if you really want to make this a all WestCoast, Southwest, Northwest meet, try to pick a nice/great spot where we all can meet up somewhere near the bay area & Sactown, <= coz looking at my atlas, that area looks like the most central spot for all of us.

2000 G-Twenty-T said:
hell ill even look into getting shirts or hats or decals or some shit made, ANYTHING to motivate you guys!
^^thats of teh hook...:thumbsup:

& besides Dave, one does not have to drive there, just fly there or something.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,918 Posts
^^^ I thought half the fun of a meet was the drive there!!!
I just had a job interview at a mortgage co that has an office in PDX as well as EL AY.
Depeneding on what % split I negotiate I may just take it.
 

·
WCMIII/SR2012 FLAKER
Joined
·
5,201 Posts
davew7 said:
^^^ I thought half the fun of a meet was the drive there!!!
Ya Dave, good point... :cool:

davew7 said:
I just had a job interview at a mortgage co that has an office in PDX as well as EL AY.
Depeneding on what % split I negotiate I may just take it.
^^heep in mind that theres only ONE Sonics in SoCal, & its in Anaheim Ca. :baffled:
but In-n-Out is all over teh place...:p
 

·
The Emo Kid.
Joined
·
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what do you guys think about doing the stillen day during spring break and making it part of this meet? too long of a wait for stillen?
 

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
Joined
·
13,766 Posts
trbobrk said:
Bay area + a few months notice = teh11 will show up.
:eek: teh awesome.

LilAznFishinDude said:
I'm willing to drive to the bay. Or we could have a *cough*wrench meet*cough* at *cough*Martin's*cough* :D
part II?
 

·
The Emo Kid.
Joined
·
6,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
but you can fly, and bring pics of your car :p


im thinking martins house wrench meet Round II!

well make it a yearly or bi-yearly thing.

think we should ask him first? :p
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Top