Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have had it for months now.....but never posted her up.I plan on dropping a VE in very soon as well as going turbo again:lol: I still have my G37, this is the dialy G20 #3

This is how the car looked when I brought her, will take updated pics soon!!!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whaddup OG. Welcome back ya bish
Thanks bro, good to be back again lol
Welcome back! Can't wait to see what you do with it.
Thanks bro!!!! this will be my fasttest turbo G20
Welcome back TreyDizzle. My son remembers your G37, now I will have to show him what else you got. Looking good.
Thanks bro, I love what you did yo your P11.....tell your son I said hi lol.....awsome lil guy

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Why'd you make a new handle??
My main computer that I have all my passwords saved, needs a new monitor....and I cant remember the password to the email account that i used to register lol....so as soon as I get a new monitor I will go back to it.
My son says you should get an Altia spoiler LoL

How about some black spec-v's for this one?
Lol tell him, I might do that.....he has great taste bro!!!! I do want some spec v wheels thou :naughty:
My old AR2 :p Im glad somebody from the forum bought it and is going to be taking good care of it.
Im glad to have brought her from ya bro!!!! I'm gonna take care of her for ya

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Trey Dizzle doing big thangs!
Thanks bro!!! jus tryin to be like you :teeth::teeth:

we are all here to watch you on this journey! cant wait to see the final completed stage!
Thanks brother, I got the right people doin all the work this time.....so no problems!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.