Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't pass MD inspection so I decided to do a major tune up on everything. I thought that I should do something for my injectors and a little shaky idle. picked up a bottle of Gumout fuel injector cleaner. I gotta say my Idle improved, steering wheel vibration went down and def feel a little more throtle response. Gas milage went through the roof too. I use to get 21 average now I am thinking Im going to get around 25, pretty much same driving style as before, mix of heavy traffic and highway. for 4 bucks, it's an inexpensive and easy maintance option, so give it a try if you have a higher mileage vehicle, hope it helps.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ran my car almost to empty... I mean like 1 gallon left. I added the Gumout and then I filled up with 93 gas at shell. Im at 1/2 tank and now I have 145miles on the tripodometer and I would usually have 115miles.

·
Registered
973 Posts
I'll give it a shot. Failed MD inspections? My car is an MD car and someone removed the check engine light. LOL

·
Registered
392 Posts
i use that stuff too but i use the chevron kind that u get at costco. i didnt really notice any difference.

·
WCMIII/SR2012 FLAKER
5,201 Posts
Anyone used Seafoam. It worked great on my p10t.

Dilong26 said:
i use that stuff too but i use the chevron kind that u get at costco. i didnt really notice any difference.
Is that the one that comes in a box of 4 for like 10 bucks or so.
I noteced a diffrence using the chevron cleaner on my last p10, but on mu current p10t it made a slight diffrance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts