Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm almost sure of getting the Motegi MR7's...A guy from work has them on his Maxima and it looks sharp...also atomic's pics have convinced me that they look right on the G20. Most of you know I have a black P11...My car is all black and real dark...tints etc... for this reason I'm thinking of going with gunmetal 17's...I'm just wondering if that will be too dark...Any opinions/ thoughts would be cool.

THE RIMS:

www.motegiracing.com/MR7GunMetal.htm

MY CAR:

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t36087.html

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Also loving the MR3's its a toss up between the MR7's and MR3's...I'm leaning towards the biggest gunmetal MR7's I can fit.

·
Registered
67 Posts
rob99sp said:
Also loving the MR3's its a toss up between the MR7's and MR3's...I'm leaning towards the biggest gunmetal MR7's I can fit.
Go with the MR7, it's a nicer looking wheel IMO. Gunmetal is definately cool on black cars too:)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its a stock spoiler that comes on the G20t model...When you say that the wheels will look nice on my ride, which wheel are you reffering to?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Totally go with the gunmetal rims. I was gonna get gunmetal ones for my Blue P10. My stocks are gunmetaled and they look good. Those will look sick on your car. Post pics when your done.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Yeah, I would go with gun-metal as well. I have seen many black cars with gunmetal rims and it looks absolutely wicked. I am currently trying to find a decent place to powdercoat my silver rims gun-metal. My car is black as well.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Those will look nice on ur ride, but be careful...i was looking at the weights and those wheels are kinda heavy...acceleration will be hampered.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts