Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Guys Listen To Me

2K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  fuzzynaval 
#1 ·
Who's G20 is that on the banner [ the banner way up top of the website.. red one with no grille]? I thought it was Atomic Luke's G20 but lukes G20 has a grille and has white rims. MAN THAT G20 IS CRAZY! Anyone know where to buy that front dam? It doesn't look like Wings west, Stillen , or Erebuni... or am I mistaken...

#2 ·
I think this question should be moved to the General or Cosmetic section...

But, that would be Dakine=^_^='s P11. There is a grille there, it is just a steel-mesh grille that is very dark. Not to sure about the front end, someone else care to answer that?

#3 ·
It is a custom made grill by the guy who owns the car. It's all steel with the Infiniti logo on the lower right hand side of the grill. I have a bunch more pictures of that car but don't know how to load the pictures up because I don't have the website where I got them at, so sorry. Yeah but anyways it's all custom and looks pretty sweet. Expect for the air dam which is a Wings West style dam.

#8 ·
Woa so a girl owns that car huh. Well then why doesn't she take a pic with her car [maybe a pose....LOL ]:confused: . Man that bumper does not look stock. What fog lights are those? Another thing, I talked to an HKS rep and he said that the HKS Super Mega Flow intakes fit on the G20's in Japan, but he says he not sure they will fit on the US G20's because they got the VTEC SR20's, the SR20VE. Can anyone confirm if they fit... cause the SMF HKS intake is much more preferable than hotshot... not to say that hotshot is bad.

#10 ·
Dakine isn't taking orders right now for the grill. It's a simple mesh grill you can pick up at home depot or something with a rubber seal. If you are good at making things, and have the patience like dakine does...try it yourself.

#11 ·
Oh man that G is beautiful!! Where'd those eyebrows come from?! I want that...

#12 ·
To the Corrector

Uh yes i know that VTEC is hondas variable valve timing [ who doesn't common...] i say VTEC SR20's so you know what im talking about- the SR20VE's. Its a habit like when people say they got NOS instead of saying I got NX or I got VENOM... its when something becomes mainstream and we subsitute it in for less common things... thats why i referred the engines to VTEC SR20's... :asian:

#14 ·
Yeah, you're right VTECH is honda...It's a technology of switiching to a different set of cams it the upper revs. Not really sure...if you really want to know the whole story about it let me know, I know someone who knows all about it....

#15 ·
I was at a Nissan Dealer today and Nissan has it's own version of Vtec. It was like VTCI or something like that. Anyone correct me if I am wrong. Just like Toyota's have the VVTi. Everyone is coming up with their own version

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.