Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty people i been to 3 different autoshops in my area who apparently don't want my business. I am farily new to this all but i know what i want primarily done to the car. I want to get the suspension work done and repaint the car in the spring i want some new rims and tires. i would also like to get the exhaust done as well. here is the problem. i go to the shop and they are excited to speak to me but what i really want is for them to sit down with me and get a price list going of things i wanna get. There is a bunch more stuff i want to get done to the car which i wont really list here but anyways. apparently nobody wants my business. I am not rude speaking to them and they are all very friendly to me but i wont start anything on the car without knowing a price tag for each thing i want. All of them have said to me yes we will get a price list going for u and make sure to get back to you. so far its been 3 weeks and nothing. i have had to call them back and they all respond to me saying we will get the list for u on monday then following monday and so on. So what up? i mean i wanna do as much to the car i can by myself but there are some things which i simply cannot do on my own either because of lack of space to do them or lack of tools and such. (i am not gonna start painting my own car lol). Well of the things i did do to the car it was all minor stuff and since i am no car genius i am proud that i did it nonetheless. Recently i painted my brake calipers, the stock rims which i will use for only winter now anyways and i just changed my foglights puhahaha. Well i was just curious is this normal for a shop to say we will get u a list in couple days and now i am waiting 3 weeks? Call me an idiot sure...but heck whats a guy to do? lol. any suggestions would be great thanks.

·
Registered
430 Posts
best advice i can give learn abt it and doi yourself and save money and learn stuff.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts