Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried these tire kinds? I have Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 tires which are excellent tires; however, I want to try different brands when my kumhos are worn out. I hear that Toyo T1-s are very excellent.

·
Registered
66 Posts
if you live in a neighborhood that rains money, nothing beats the S03s man!! My friend uses the S03s on the track for his Civic (it's only $76 a pop for 15s!!!!) and that thing is just like glue!!
very very nice tires...Bridgestone..F1..u get the picture!

·
Registered
710 Posts
If you need something that you need to use for a little snow as well too, Potenza RE950's are great. I have them now in 205/40 17's and I love them. Great dry and in wet...obviously havent tried them in snow yet, but we'll see.

·
Registered
201 Posts
A380Driver said:
havent tried them in snow yet, but we'll see.
when are you ever gonna try them in snow? you live in florida.

btw-nice mod (bat in trunk). i keep my police batton under the seat. never know...

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Green Primera said:
I hear that Toyo T1-s are very excellent.
A couple guys I know around here got the T1-S's and are VERY happy with them. Preform pretty well on the track in wet or dry.

·
Registered
710 Posts
greekman said:

when are you ever gonna try them in snow? you live in florida.
hehe well im gonna do the snow dance and see...no actually im moving back up to CT in a month soo i'll be there or in CO for a long time.

btw-nice mod (bat in trunk). i keep my police batton under the seat. never know...
Sneaky me :) Also a little friend by HK in the glovebox

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
My friend has a set of S0-3s on his Jetta VR6 and he loves them to death. He swaped off a set of P Zero's for the S0-3's and he belives it was well worth it. They stick like glue even with all his V6 torque.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts