Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Have you been takin???

• Yes i have been swash buckelled..haha

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • NO... I ve on got good things to say!!!

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • dont care!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • How many people think Im just being a baby!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...has any one else been rip off from people selling things on this forum???
Just wanted to know if i was alone on this or not???

Im probably the only stupid, trusting one...In the whole BUNCH!!!

·
Registered
522 Posts
No, but I have had to wait an extremely long time for stuff. Waited almost or just over three months for my exhaust and strut bar.

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
I've been ripped off before. Not by anyone on this forum and not by any aftermarket company. Been lucky I guess.

Most of the time it's because of my own stupidity and trusting people and companies i don't have a personal relationship with too much.

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
I would think...

.. that in general, the folks on this forum will be an honest bunch.. ...cause if you rip someone here off, you'll never be trusted again because you'll be bashed for a long time...

I've bought 3 items from forum members... all good stuff.... all good prices.. nothing to complain about... ebay and yahoo are another story though!!!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Crazy..

Im glad im not the only suker out there...haha

But look at the banner above..the Red G...
thats my rip off artist...so get um boys!!
haha!!

·
Registered
20,844 Posts
Not on the forum but one time on yahoo auctions I tried to get a computer and I never got a responce. I got my money back from yahoo but I didn't get the same deal that I would have got, $800 for a $2600 computer.

I worked out better than okay though because instead I bought a better computer for $3000. It is fast and the 17" flat screen with built in TV tuner is really cool.

·
G20 Junkee
2,343 Posts
Ebay

I bought something from ebay in September the guy swore he sent it out to me. I never recieved SH!ET. Since Im in Canada I had no idea what to do about it. The guy was in New York and I kept calling I guess he heard the ringing and never answered.
Ahwell bye bye Intrax springs. I will find the guy if I ever go to New York tho'. I wish I knew how to get my shiet.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Ive bought a sh*t load of stuff over the net, on ebay, on the forum and tuning companies overseas, but have been very lucky so far, everythings arrived, but i am expecting a package from Luke.

Hey Luke, wheres my Apexi and HKS!!!!???? just kidding witcha, still on its way i guess.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts