Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

have you guys heard of this?

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  lowproki 
#1 ·
#10 ·
you guys really never had these before.just about every honda i ever bought had a set of these in there.everyone has them becouse there so cheep.
now for thew quality issue.THEY ARE JUNK . the threads strip and the car sags to the floor. they never sit flush on the strut so there always leaned/cocked to the side.
those things are good if your gonna sell the car soon and just want to make it more appealing by it being lowerd or somthing.but belive me they are imn no way quality at all.
also cars have pound rate for springs.every car has a diffrent pound rate front and back.when these springs are made they do not take that into consideration at all.
but im not gonna lie im ghetto and i bought them once before. the other three cars i had with them purchased like that.

#11 ·
Ha, ha, ha, haaaaa! I bought a set similar to those off ebay a couple months ago - Revospec adjustable coilovers. But I paid $15!!!! I haven't put them in yet. I'd like to get some good shocks/struts first. Plus, I've had reliability issues with my other car - friggin' Honda!!! So I haven't had the time OR money to do it yet. Maybe in spring.

#12 ·
I bought a set for my honda prelude and they worked find all i needed was new struts because mine were shot

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.