Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey g20 peeps. I haven't been on the forum in some time. I been updating my daily p10s progress on face book not sure if their is more than one.
But the car is getting a lot of attention from me lately. Some of you old schoolers know my name however most
prolly don't

if anyone has any links of things I need to see to bring me back up to speed in the forum please post them
those who know me please his me up on face book from time to time

I'm still rocking out and makeing cool custom parts for all kinds of cars on the regular. I just have been to Busey to keep up with the forum.

I miss ya all though

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I haven't browsed around yet to see the newbary going on yet.
I don't get notification here so I'm not on much
I hope to pop in quickly from time to time and I'll check here.
I would update my daily thread but with phone change I lost lots of photos

I'll see what I can do to retrieve them. I got a galaxy s5 now

·
Administrator
5,846 Posts
Hey g20 peeps. I haven't been on the forum in some time. I been updating my daily p10s progress on face book not sure if their is more than one.
But the car is getting a lot of attention from me lately. Some of you old schoolers know my name however most
prolly don't

if anyone has any links of things I need to see to bring me back up to speed in the forum please post them
those who know me please his me up on face book from time to time

I'm still rocking out and makeing cool custom parts for all kinds of cars on the regular. I just have been to Busey to keep up with the forum.

I miss ya all though
suppp man. welcome back
I hate you both, just saying.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts