Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought Id share, it felt real good to see our cars getting some recognition. Pulled up next to a kid in a focus just now as I was leaving work...he glanced over and then did a double take (my fmic seems to get that reactin alot :naughty: he then turns to his passenger and says "oh shit! look a primera." Thought it was cool that someone that wasnt driving one finally recognized it... :smile:

·
drunken master
10,098 Posts
sweet. get honda ricers stareing t my car woundering what the hell it is.
One asked me at a stop light what i was running under the hood and i said you wouldn't know what it was if i told you. he laugh and i said that its to strong for a honda

·
Registered
501 Posts
p10det said:
sweet. get honda ricers stareing t my car woundering what the hell it is.
One asked me at a stop light what i was running under the hood and i said you wouldn't know what it was if i told you. he laugh and i said that its to strong for a honda
my car gets alot of lookers, lol many dont know what it is

·
THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!
13,766 Posts
Thehuntforprimera said:
...he glanced over and then did a double take (my fmic seems to get that reactin alot :naughty: he then turns to his passenger and says "oh shit! look a primera."
tight! Primera power!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
mmm....are u primera badged? debadged? or infiniti badged?

im not at the point where i get looks at my car just yet!, whats the secret lol :p

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I still got the g20 badges on there, but Im gonna be pulling those of this week...but he caught me from the front, so he didnt even see badges, cause I aint got no front grill.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Nice! Primera love!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
thats koo, Atleast someone recognizes a Primera. my car also catches alot of attention wherever and even at local night car meets.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
I think that was me my friend :) j/k

Ill look for you car, look for my NX around town

·
on to the next one..
4,115 Posts
sweet! i get the "is that a honda?" "is that a lancer?" questions alot...

the other day, some fool asked me if i had A "vtec" in my car.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
... sigh i wish people around here would know what my car is, its debadged everywhere except the wheel inserts are infinti and my g20.net sticker n plate frame.

ive had a person ask what type of Lincoln that my car was... a LINCOLN?!?! :barf:

·
I met Gate Cat
4,436 Posts
Bishous-G said:
... sigh i wish people around here would know what my car is, its debadged everywhere except the wheel inserts are infinti and my g20.net sticker n plate frame.

ive had a person ask what type of Lincoln that my car was... a LINCOLN?!?! :barf:
Lincoln... poor Mark... it's okay, someone asked me if my car was a new corolla when I used to work for Starbucks, but then again... the guy was on craaaaaaaack. :D

·
*BANNED FROM G20.NET*
4,911 Posts
Some chick thought my ride was a BMW...too bad she wasnt my "type"

I was talking to some chick while waiting for my car at the oil change place. Got to the point where she asked, "So, what car is yours?" "That black one right there..." "Oh, is that a Scion?"

A motherfucking Scion!!! WTF...Scion. A fucking Scion. I didnt really talk to her after that.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Ugly said:
Some chick thought my ride was a BMW...too bad she wasnt my "type"

I was talking to some chick while waiting for my car at the oil change place. Got to the point where she asked, "So, what car is yours?" "That black one right there..." "Oh, is that a Scion?"

A motherfucking Scion!!! WTF...Scion. A fucking Scion. I didnt really talk to her after that.
people always ask me if my car is an eclipse or celica. i rarely get the correct guess. it hurts my feelings :(

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
Peeps in the UK look .... Point & go ....... titter titter a Primera Muhahahahahahahahahaha ........ Geddout of it ya old git :( ........ Mind you Jeremy Clarkson saying they were as boring as Batshit didn't help the street cred one lil bit :(

1 - 20 of 34 Posts