Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What header make should i get? I got a Nissan Primera GT 1998!
And were can i get the best price?
Very thank full

Jonas

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
?

Any of you G's...plz answer me;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
???

I dint get any answer then G! So plz answer instead of putting up a url! :tired:

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Re: ???

jonas23 said:
I dint get any answer then G! So plz answer instead of putting up a url! :tired:
He did! HOTSHOT!

:tired: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol!

yeah yeah!
Ok a HOTSHOT is the best. Were do they have the best price?
And NO he didnt answer my questions....lol....i had 2 (TWO).

I hope you understand im kidding around a bit?;)

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
Re: lol!

jonas23 said:
What header make should i get? I got a Nissan Primera GT 1998!
Hotshot is the best header you can get. By far.
jonas23 said:
And were can i get the best price?
Very thank full
Jonas
Most companies will have it for pretty much the same price. However, since you live in Sweden, I'm sure the price for international shipping will be pretty steep. Best I can say Jonas is to see if you can find a dealer in Europe that sells the Hotshot Headers. BTW, good luck. Hotshot is a real pain over here in the US. Their products are superb, but their customer service is just pitiful. And ordering from them is like torture. So, just to let you know ahead of time, no matter who you order it through, you're gonna have an ordeal getting them.
However, once you put those headers on you'll feel the difference right away and forget all the trouble you had to go through to get 'em.=)

jonas23 said:
yeah yeah!
Ok a HOTSHOT is the best. Were do they have the best price?
And NO he didnt answer my questions....lol....i had 2 (TWO).

I hope you understand im kidding around a bit?;)
Cool. Both questions answered.:square:
I was trying real hard NOT to be anal, but I just thought it was very odd that you started another post asking the same thing like before, hence the url to your own thread.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thx.

Thank you MR.RYTE!!!
I have talket to a company in the us and they have the HSH so they dont need to get it from HS so i guess i dont have to think about that!! And the shipping is $221..lol and they wanted $459 for the header do you think its a good price exept the scandalus shipping cost?

It aint any companys in Europe that have the HSH mayby another brand but then i dont now what i get!
Anyway im sick of the extreme shippcost. If i wsas in US i could get a CAI for that.

Its expensive to be on top!:smoke:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts