Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
header question.
on the high port SR20's 91-93.5 there is a valve call PAIR, what it does is, inject air in to the exhaust so the catalyst converter can work better to meet EPA’s standard. so on the header there is a hole for that pipe to go through. but later model(94-up) . because the low port help reduce emission.. they have no need for the PAIR system any more
I happen to have a high port SR. any one who have performance header with that hole.. I was hoping to retain that system after I upgrade my header.. any one??
the hot shot header in the sticky notes.. don't have that hole.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
The SSAutochrome header has an upper O2 bung, a EGR bung, an AIV bung, and an rear O2 bung. It is set-up for every year SR20 from '91 up to '02.

·
Registered
243 Posts
topspeed header (found on ebay) also has a AIV hole. however, it does not have a rear 02sensor, but sine 91-93.5 doesn't have a rear o2 it'll work on a highport

·
Registered
182 Posts
the SSAuto chrome is a very good header for the price. many members use them, and most of the guys on the sr20 forum use them

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
yup, its a good header... my lil bro has one on his se-r...

·
Registered
348 Posts
FARMBOSS over on sr20forum is sellin them for $130.I just bought one!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
130!!! does that include the down pipe and everythnig??
aand how is the one they got on Ebay

·
Registered
348 Posts
thats the 1 they got on ebay...header,gaskets,bolts,plugs and all go look at the group buys over on sr20forum.com

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no it's different.. the down pipe is completely different.. and the header is different too

1 - 11 of 11 Posts