Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the best header to put on the P11 GT HKS, Hotshot or somthing else any advise would be gratefull.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
I'm not sure how well the HKS headers perform, as i've never seen a dyno chart from them. However, I do know that hoshot headers work very well and do gain power (dyno proven), so I'd recommend the Hotshot headers. If you can find a dyno chart showing the gains from a HKS header I'd be very interested to see it, if they even make a header for the SR20? I've never seen an HKS header listed before.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
headers

Yeh HKS do one for the P10 so it should fit the P11 (www.hkseurope.com) i would of fault,but its more monry than the Hotshot,so i think i will go with the lata.

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
cool. They list all their available cams on that site too :)

·
Registered
859 Posts
Re: headers

GT UK said:
Yeh HKS do one for the P10 so it should fit the P11 (www.hkseurope.com) i would of fault,but its more monry than the Hotshot,so i think i will go with the lata.

hey let me know if and when you do decide on getting one of those HS headers, as I am interested as well...maybe if two or more of us order from the same place, we could get a better price

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
headers

Yeh HKS have some pukka components on their site but it aint flammin cheap man!!! But if you want quality you have to pay for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts