Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find replacements for the whole light assembly. Mine have been pitted from rocks, etc.

1) Is there a quad-light assemble (the 2 and 2 style) still out there for the P10?
2) If not, where would be the be$t place to purchase new head lamp assemblies?

·
Registered
98 Posts
quads...

Yes there is a Quad set from morette. I should be able to get mine installed this week. It reqires a new wiring harness since it's h4/h1 combo. The really cool part is that I made my harness so I have three stages: lo-beam H4, hi-beam H4, and hi-beam H4 with the H1's on a switch.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you think you could post a picture of the quads, and a diagram of your new harness...thanks.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Re: quads...

upshot said:
Yes there is a Quad set from morette. I should be able to get mine installed this week. It reqires a new wiring harness since it's h4/h1 combo. The really cool part is that I made my harness so I have three stages: lo-beam H4, hi-beam H4, and hi-beam H4 with the H1's on a switch.
That's a cool setup. Why dont you dont one with H1 and Low H4, rather than have the hi beam H4, and then still get the HI h4 with the H1. Just a suggestion

·
Registered
98 Posts
well...

That would be interesting I guess... The H1 optic has a very wide beam pattern and should really only be used when no other drivers are in sight. If I didn't link the H1 to the Hi-beam then If you were on a corner (for example) with full lighting (h4-hi/h1) and encountered another driver head-on you'd have to switch two times (steering column toggle and H1 switch) vs. just one flick of the steering column. It just seemed to make most sense...... :-\

·
Registered
98 Posts
oh yes...

I'll post some pics when It's all said and done... In the mean time the harness diagram can be found here: http://lighting.mbz.org/tech/how_to/relays/

I did purchase a harness from suvlights.com and modified it for this set up.... THE HARNESS FROM SUVLIGHTS.COM WAS :dead: AND I HAD TO FIND THE BROKEN WIRE ON IT BRAND NEW!!! simply unnacceptable after paying $65 for it.... I'm giving SUVLIGHTS.COM the thumbs DOWN!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts