Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I should know this, but I haven't touched my headlights in over a year and I don't have an owner's manual so I can't check it. What is the headlight size for a 1994 Infiniti G20? I am looking into HID and the deal will only be for today. My car is at the shop and the dealer is closed so I don't know how to find out. Please help. The stupid parts stores say they can't look it up and I need to bring in the bulb. What's with that? Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
ALSO what are the size of the little corner light next to the headlight and where can i get Plama white ones ?

I have Bright Bullbs for HeadLights and Fogs now the cormer ones look stupid yellow ...

Thanks

·
Registered
251 Posts
Re: Headlight Size

buckazoid2000 said:
That's the size for the low beams. Do you know the bulb size for the high beams?
9004 is for both High and Low beam... if you convert into some REAL HID, then no more high beam. If you get just the superwhite/blue bulbs, then they operate just like the stock halogen.

·
Premium Member
11,383 Posts
I know this is dated, but I think there is a mistake with the infomation on the P11 directional lights on the chart I provided. I just ordered a set of extreme whites for my turn signals (dont ask) the 7440's and they are not the right ones.

The correct ones shoule be the 1156's..if someone could double check that it would be great.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
1PhatG said:
I know I should know this, but I haven't touched my headlights in over a year and I don't have an owner's manual so I can't check it. What is the headlight size for a 1994 Infiniti G20? I am looking into HID and the deal will only be for today. My car is at the shop and the dealer is closed so I don't know how to find out. Please help. The stupid parts stores say they can't look it up and I need to bring in the bulb. What's with that? Thanks for any help.
The parts store can't look up a simple thing like a light bulb?:confused: They don't have a computer database or a reference manual?!?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts