Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what headlight and corner light combo you guys got? im thinking about the piaa extreme white combo any other good bright headlights too look for? anything over 4000k for a 55/65 watt bulb 9004?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
i have the piaa xtreme whites. one headlight burnt out, but they are under warranty (1 year), so i should be getting new ones in a week.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
I went to a speed shop and now they have LED corner lights for about $5 a pair, any color. I bought the blue ones but they look weird outside so i put them on my trunklight, and trunk interior

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
Discount auto parts also has them in the APC row, where all the Honda riceboy stuff is at

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i know about the LEDs they also make a 4led tiped 194. i was thinkin of gettin thoe but those are just white not realy an HID color so they wouldnt match. where in the interior did u put the LED bulb?

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
The two front lamps, that illumate either the driver or passanger.

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
I dont know the number exactly, the bulb just looked exactly like the one inside the car, so i took it out and took it into discount auto parts and then they matched except that the led light was a little longer and clear, but it looks great i dont know the number and it doesnt say it on the carton or the bulb.

·
Registered
343 Posts
those LED's you are on about that fit the passenger/driver above head light. didnt seneb say that those were the same as the dash bulbs. if they are you could get them in blue to change your dash. Seneb I hope you read this!!! if anyone finds out let me know cos I'm after some blue lights to change my dial colour.

Cheers
Kev

·
Registered
7,574 Posts
If they are then, yes i can get them in LED red, or blue, amber and green.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts