Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So. I eagerly opened my freshly recieved morrette headlight set expecting to see a compatible system ready to install.... NOT. The sockets are different (small three slot vs. big prong with one at 90*). Not to mention the maze of wires including gator clips and french instructions! Needforspeed says they are sending me a translated version but, my problem remains the incompatible wireing harnesses. Anyone know how I can salvage this mess? I'll have pictures soon to illustrate... :confused: :evil: :confused:

·
Registered
251 Posts
For the instruction, you can go to yahoo or altavista translator, and you can just type it in and get it back in English. I took several years of French too, so you can ask me if you want.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
saga continues...

Picked up a harness from suvlights.com and tested it yesterday. The lo-beam works fine (low H4) but when I switch to hi-beam no light at all... :evil: The H1 seemed to light up dimmly at one point... *shrug*. Anyone know whats up? Do the euros have the H1 lit on lo-beam or high and which post of the H1 is the positive (copper or silver prong)?? I'm still puzzled by this whole wiring scheme...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts