Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the g20 p11 have a combined low and high beam lamp,or seperate low and high lamps like the uk p11 gt.Either way the dipped beam lamps in my gt are shit they just dont light up the road enough.I've changed the lamps to laser blue and it has made no difference.The battery is also kicking out plenty of juice.Should i go for a higher wattage?Any suggestions would help.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I have really noticed this type of problem with my '92 P10. it doesn't even seem like the brights are all that bright and i also upgraded to xenon headlights.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a pain when you cant see wre you are goin at night aint it mayr,My high beam are perfect its just the dipped beams on mine.Also tdog the kit for the p10 is as follows,this is all from a main nissan dealer as cannot find pattern standard bumpers from another supplier. front bumper £242,rear bumper £205 the side skirts and rear spoiler are no longer avaiable but i'll keep searching man.so you are looking at about 700 to 800 bucks for the bumpers.

·
Registered
98 Posts
HEADLIGHTS

I HAVE UPGRADED TO THE PIAA SUPER WHITE PLASMA, SIZE H4 AND I'D SAY THEY WORK RATHER WELL. I HAVE PEOPLE LET ME PASS THEM CONSTANTLY! COMBINED LOW /HIGH BY THE WAY.

·
Registered
183 Posts
PIAA

I had the PIAA's on my pathfinder and I did not like them very much, I thought it was a waste of my money. Phillips makes a new bulb, at least here in the states it's new, called the something Star, can't remember, but this is teh way to go, almost pure, the equivelent of 4000k, pretty bright.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Save your money and don't buy the PIAA's. I was never that impressed by them. Blue bulbs are the worst thing you can do. Find yourself some Phillips Premium (made in Germany) bulbs. These are fairly hard to find, but they're worth it.
-Tom

·
Registered
211 Posts
Re: PIAA

PDX-G20 said:
I had the PIAA's on my pathfinder and I did not like them very much, I thought it was a waste of my money. Phillips makes a new bulb, at least here in the states it's new, called the something Star, can't remember, but this is teh way to go, almost pure, the equivelent of 4000k, pretty bright.

Silverstar.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I have the P11 dualheadlights on my car. Great investment, nice looking, the best on the road. I have 6000k HID on the low beams and the standard bulb on the highs.

I would recomend this, specially to the guys in UK, the RHD'ers, as they are designed to be driven on the wrong side of the road.=)

Check my avatar to see how it looks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts