Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any advice as to where I can buy new headlight assemblies for a '99 g20? Mine are so trashed that you can't even see through the plastic anymore.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

·
The Emo Kid.
6,673 Posts
ive got a replacement passenger side. its not new, but it sounds like its more clear than yours. just gotta find a drivers side...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Buy some Brasso (you can find it at most hardware stores or maybe Safeway's or Home Depot or something like that).

I was going to do a writeup for my first post, but I forgot to take pics of my headlight cleaning. :(

But I can pretty much guarantee it'll take you more time to drive to the store to buy Brasso than it will to clean your headlight.

Dab a small bit at a time onto a clean cloth, then wax on and wax off.

Do any Bay Area G's need their headlights cleaned? One $4 can should be enough for like ten cars at least, and then there can be a pictorial writeup. :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
I had that same problem. What i did was wet sand the plastic using a 2000 grit paper & i also put a little bit of dish soap in the bucket, i sanded for about 20 mins a side then dried it, then i waxed the lenses & i havent had any problems yet. I did this about 1.5 months ago....sure beats paying dealer prices , i think they wanted like 600 per side , yeah right...

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
ill tkae some ones messed up ones.....i only need the housing not the lenses ofor my retrofit....i got my own lenses

1 - 7 of 7 Posts