Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. This is my 1995 G20T. This was an excellent find! 133k miles, manual transmission, and clean title! Like the only thing really wrong with it is that the antenna is missing. Everything works! This is my second one. I had a 96 G20T before but unfortunately I was forced to sell it back then. It was pretty clean as well but this one is darn near perfect! No paint fade. Still very pearly. Just a few very small dings that didn't scratch paint. It's truly immaculate for such an old car. I just bought it last night. I feel so lucky to have found such a solid P10.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I like it.........i wish i could find this gems here in sacramento make sure you take care of that leather from this california heat

welcome

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like it.........i wish i could find this gems here in sacramento make sure you take care of that leather from this california heat

welcome
Thanks! For sure! I just cleaned and reconditioned the leather. I'm 90% of the time parked in the shade. Definitely need a tint on the windows. This car was originally from Modesto, then was bought and moved to Watsonville, now it's with me in Fresno!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts