Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Hello from Finland

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  QCtuner 
#1 ·
Hi I am Mika from Finland.
Currently working on my 2nd Primera p10. I finished the first one on April but it burned down the day before we were supposed to have the first test of the season. First car was a early eGT from 1990.
This second one we were able to "finish" just before our trip to Nurburgring on september. It has now the stock sr20ve and p10 gearbox. I am currently working on another VE with nismo cams and slightly refined head. Gearbox needs either shorter final drive Or we might even change it to VW Dsg. Plan is to take the car back to Nurburgring and start racing first In RCN series and later move to VLN.
Burned one will hopefully also be fixed In a future.
Thanks

Attachments

See less See more
Discussion starter · #6 · (Edited)
I was following this on Facebook. The fire broke my heart. You rebuilt so quickly it’s amazing.
Yes it almost ruined my summer🙂
Luckily I had a spare car (paid 200€of it).
Spendt 200 hours to that first one during the winter. Second one was a lot quicker with less rust work and gained experience. And we had decided that we will go to Nurburgring during the 2021 season, so I used most of my 4 week vacation at the garage😁
We made and I am happy.

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Cool car! you are revving the shit out of the VE?

I do 8500rpm no prob...

And have you modified ball joints and tie rods? I'm into this...

Man this is a project putting a dsg!!! S.W.E.E.T. Keep me posted!!
Thanks!
I really Love it.
We had the limited set to 8500.
Next year we will most propably limit revs to 8300 with new engine. We are going to race endurance type of races and want it to last for the whole season.
No modified Ball joints Or tie rods. Maybe testing the p12 front knuckles to adjust the center of gravity, but it was soooo good with the current setup that we might just drive as it is for one sesson. Next I need to squeeze In the 80 liter FIA fuel cell and Do some mandatory LSN regulatory stuff for the car to be able to race In RCN and LSN series.
And try to find some sponsors who are mentally un stable to support the old Primera 😉

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.