Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello- I just wanted to introduce myself. I am Brian And I own a "G". Yes I know it sounds like "AA" but I am truly addicted. I'd like to hear what you guys think about yours! So far I have only seen and heard great things.
:smoke:

·
Registered
522 Posts
Welcome Brian! Take a look around, there will be much more to come in about 5 days.

From Scottsdale I see, I'm from Glendale/Mesa. Yet another person that could be up for a AZ 'G' meet. Done anything to your car yet? Maybe I have seen you before...

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Personally I think the syling is bland and the car is uninspired in the performance sence. With that being said why the hell am I driving this car? ;)

Just kidding. The damn car puts a grin on my face everytime I drive it. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My "G" is still fairly new to me. I have only put 5,000 miles on it and have not had the time or money to really do anything to her. Getting married in a week and a half!!! So any money I have had is going to that. But after all settles down I want to definately soup her up. Any cheap suggestions?

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
musiclvr106 said:
Getting married in a week and a half!!! But after all settles down I want to definately soup her up. Any cheap suggestions?
Hmm I hear if you get a tummy tuck you can get a boob job for 1/2 price! :)

Ohhh, you're talking about the car. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
Welcome to the G20.net forum! There's also a pretty good sized group of SE-R/G20 people in the Phoenix area. I used to live in Gilbert, before i moved down to Tucson in August to transfer to UofA. Here's a link to the local Az list. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AZ-SERCA/

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Nooooo, don't get married - who needs a women when you got a G? :cheeky:

The G has a hood with lotta surprises under it .. it's got a backdoor.. hahaha.. ok, I'll stop.

Welcome to the G familia!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts