Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which clutchmaster clutch + fidanza flywheel + pp(which pressure plate)......my clutch is going so i just want to do it right from the start...future plans t3/t4 turbo w/all the usuals

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
Go with a ACT Heavy Duty PP, and ACT six puck SPRUNG clutch disc. I have this setup as my daily driver and it feels great, almost like stock. It also is said to hold up to 318lbs torque. Don't let the six puck part scare you at all... being that it has springs, it feels smooth as hell. Trust me!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Don’t get a lightened flywheel either because it will mess up your boost, since the engine will be revving a lot faster the turbo will not have the proper amount of time to build the boost correctly. I went with the clutchmasters stage four six puck that is spring loaded also for my turbo set up and there is a lot of clutch chatter when idling and some during engagement. So if I wouldn’t go with that if you’re not trying hear clutch chatter.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
even better

BIG UP ON THAT 1......but y do so many Turbo cars have a lighter flywheel in there setup?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts