Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the manual p11 when im driving and go to brake the rpms drop sometimes lower than normal. I was wondering what could be causing this. It doesnt happen in the process of braking its after ive taken it out of gear and brake again it doesnt happen all the time

·
♥
3,947 Posts
i know the answer. but its a secret :shhh:

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
I could help but i spent a long time learning what I know just to give it out.

dont want to be rude but it was a lot of work, to be giving out how I did it would make it easier for someone to copy. hope youll understand
^^^ anyone remember who wrote this?

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
I dont quite understand your problem. So are you saying this happens when you come to like a stop. Take it out of gear and then step on the brake again, then BAM problem? Do the RPMs just dip or drop and stay down?

Why dont you try pumping the brake pedal a ton and really fast when you are at a stop and see how the engine runs? ;)

·
drunken master
10,091 Posts
i did not give you advicwe before for a reason buy im warning you not to spray anything in the iacv unlet you remove the electrical part firts and clean the houseing. and dont put it back on till it is nice a dry.
Im not going to tell you why But please take this advice before you do some potentual serious damage to the car.
im not telling you how to fix the car but i dont want to see you do harm to the car

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Ok, so once again I ask:

"So are you saying this happens when you come to a stop. Take it out of gear and then step on the brake again, then BAM problem? Do the RPMs just dip or drop and stay down?"

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
damn dude.....

you see we are a community,.....you came in with a BAD attitude when people asked about your lights (NO ONE WANTS THOSE LIGHTS) so now i think the more educated people who KNOW the cars inside & out.....are not going to help you now

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
damn dude.....

you see we are a community,.....you came in with a BAD attitude when people asked about your lights (NO ONE WANTS THOSE LIGHTS) so now i think the more educated people who KNOW the cars inside & out.....are not going to help you now
Bad attitude? I dont see a bad attitude I just see him asking about a code. Are you talking about the Pep Boy taillight guy? Is this the guy?

·
Questioning Answers
6,853 Posts
yeah this is the guy that got all crabby when people were asking what was involved in installed those ugly aztella lights

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Damn you guys get butt hurt way to easy. Point out 1 crabby post. 1 CRABBY POST! Although not sharing how you do something is kind of a bitch move, he wasnt rude about it. He use polite words and didnt get mad back anyone when there were a bunch of people rippin on him

·
Registered
200 Posts
Could be MAF..I had my MAF f-up on me @ 110000 miles. I am driving a P11 too. Get a new MAF and swap is the easiest thing u can do ( Get the one for maxima, I have mine for $90 brand new)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts