Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This might be a dumb question, but where is the power steering fluid reservoir on a P11? I want to check my fluid but can't find it. If someone has a picture that would be perfect..I found my coolant and brake fluid reservoir, but just no luck with the PS lol...I did find one reservoir tank that doesn't look like it has a labeling on it..it says HotMax and Hotmin or Coolmax and min or something like that. It has reddish color fluid, so I'm thinking that is it, but I just wanted to double check.

Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
I don't have a pic in front of me, but it is at the top left of the engine bay near the strut mount (when you are standing outside looking at the engine).

The fluid should be reddish because the P11 calls for Dexron III ATF (automatic tanny fluid)

http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=53941

Hopet his helps!

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Merlin! The filler cap is going to be smaller than all the rest, correct? That'll help me narrow it down. Is it labeled PS? because the one I saw doesn't say PS on it.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
David, don't you have an owners manual?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, I don't think the previous owner left it with me when he sold me the car..thanks for that link..I didn't know they had a free one on the web.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Yeah they are there for free. I get madder than I should when people sell the pdfs on eBay so I try to spread the word. I think I will add it to the wiki entry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts