Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Help me find these body kits please!?!?!

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  kfairburn 
#1 · (Edited)
aight here's the deal I saw both of the pics and i was really impressed i was wondering if these we actual body kits or if they were custom jobs. So if u can help me out with where i can find them and maybe run some prices by me that would be such a help to me!

See less See more
#2 ·
Yo how you doin'. I am from Mt. Airy section of Philly. That bodykit as expensive as hell. Over 2 grand plus shipping from Japan ... ask Luke to see what price is like now ....

#3 ·
yo what up...thats chill that ur from philly. Who can i contact again for these body kits? I am definetetly going to have the money by the end of this summer. So if u can hooke it up with some email addresses or some websites that i can get in touch with about these kits would totally make my day. :cool:

#4 ·
G20pocketrocket said:
yo what up...thats chill that ur from philly. Who can i contact again for these body kits? I am definetetly going to have the money by the end of this summer. So if u can hooke it up with some email addresses or some websites that i can get in touch with about these kits would totally make my day. :cool:
luke@digitalracer.com

www.digitalracer.com

Can you hook a brotha up with a cheesteak and some tastykakes ? ...lol

#6 ·
Which bodykit is Luke selling? I LOOOVE that white P10...its my little login picture on XP...

#7 ·
Hey,

By the looks of it that first one is a european (probably uk) Primera EGT, the body kit looks like someone has modified the standard one with a few cuttings and stickings here and there (could be wrong tho).... The twin Headlights are made by morrette, available from www.needforspeed.co.uk I think.

Hope this helps

Kev

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.