how much hp can i get safly
how much is it going to cost
thanks for advice

a man in desperate need to kick his friend's ass in a race
nick

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Go to se-r.net and you'll find some people who NOS up their SR20s. Putting nitrous in your car isn't gonna be cheap (haha whoever heard of cheap hp) but , cent for cent, it'll give you more hp per dollar than any other performance mod to your car.

But no, you're probably not gonna beat a DC5 Integra ("RSX" good lord...) in a race because it just has a better power to weight ratio than a G20, and unless you've got a completely stripped chassis and you're sure that he's runnin' stock, you're only gonna be 2nd at the end of the quarter mile. The G20 is a nice car capable of monster power just because it can hold the SR20, but it costs $$$.

*drag racing a Subaru....tsk tsk what a waste of four wheel drive rally heritage....sigh*

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
FF Drifter said:
*drag racing a Subaru....tsk tsk what a waste of four wheel drive rally heritage....sigh*
LOL :lol: So true, so true...

·
Registered
218 Posts
I think i know why you lost...you must have been granny shifting, not double clutching like you should..

Just be careful or that double shot of NOS might melt the welds on your intake. :lol: :lol: :lol:

All together now....."NAWWWWWWWWS!!!"

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
lol oh jeez.... let's not get started on how "realistic" that movie was

·
Registered
211 Posts
Cue-Ball said:
All together now....."NAWWWWWWWWS!!!"
OMG!!! I've had to explain WAAAAAYYYYY to many times that 'NOS' is a brand, not the actual happy gas, since that movie came out...NO2, people..or nitrous oxide, or even nitrogen monoxide...

·
G20.net Founder
2,110 Posts
Cue-Ball said:
Almost had ME? You never had me! You never had your car!
ROTFLMAO!!!!! You guys took up all the good quotes. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
i got a 50 shot and got 81 hp from it... your engine makes compression on its own so u gotta be careful how much u spray...ie...75 shot u may actually be puttin out 110 hp...make sure that u get it dyno... Your looking to spend 'round $1200-$2000

1 - 11 of 11 Posts