Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 92 and the car runs great when cold but once upi to full temp, the car starts to sputter around 5000-6000 rpm then the more you drive and give it gas it slowly gets worse till the 2500 mark and thats all you get no power and 40mph top speed.I have changed everthing i can thing of( plugs NGK , cap, rotor, cooolant temp. sensor,cat, tested fuel regulator and fuel pump) . A buddy's friend has a 97 that jumped a tooth and he says doing the same thing. The only thing i dont understand is why does it run perfect intill it get hot then this starts. The car though when it sputter does idle perfect. Please some one help me. Could it be my wires? Would heat change them? Thanks jamie

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Possibly the MAF is bad. I am sure others who have had this problem will post later today. You might try searching the forum for similar problems.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MAF allready changed forgot to post that. Check the alternator would you think it might be that because of getting hot and voltage drop? What about the ingnition modual?

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
jamiesenna said:
MAF allready changed forgot to post that
Read again, -------> "check the MAF volt".
jamiesenna said:
Check the alternator would you think it might be that because of getting hot and voltage drop? What about the ingnition modual?
Could be.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts