Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished my de+t turbo install. I am having a problem i have been searching and trying different things. Like maf ground. vaccume routing. among others. and i can't figure out what is causing my problem. I have a 92 g20. i posted videos the other day.

It starts and idle's fine. and even drives fine as long as im not in boost. as soon as it gets to 0psi and sometimes right before, it just stalls. if i keep the throttle depressed it falls to about 500rpm and backfires and struggles to keep running. when i let off the throttle and let it get back into vacume it runs fine. i can modulate the throttle and have it stall run stall run stall run. as im driving. any suggestions would be great. thanks in advance.
Erich

·
Registered
136 Posts
You need to recirculate your BOV and run back into the Intake that your air filter is connected to that goes to the turbo. that is exactly the problem my friend incountered when he swapped his det in his obd1 p10. If the bov isn't circulated the MAF won't read the correct AIR setting. Stock DSM bov works great and are easily found/cheap.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
for those interested i found the cause of my problem. My adjustable fuel pressure regulator was bad. I swapped it out with my stock unit and it runs great now. all i have left is a little tuning. this thing creeps like crazy in the cold. it actually runs decent with the bov not recirc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts