Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
help with momo hub NEW PICS!!!

hi!
i buy a nice momo steering wheel and i save for buy the original hub (momo), so i call the guy from momo chile, i'm from chile south america, and he said me, yes i have ithe send me the hub, but the hub didn't fix very well, because they right on the steering column but the claxon didn't touch the stuff from the colum and the dosen't work the automatic back from the turn signal, so i see in internet the number and the number is 3511 and saw that hub is for the p10, and i have a primera p11, so....anyone of your my dears friends knows the number of the momo hub for the p11

thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jejeej yes i know because i'm not speak or write english very weel because i speak spanish :

but i found the hub and is the same for the pathfinder 98-02
works alls, turn signal, claxon

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Jaimuncho said:
jejeej yes i know because i'm not speak or write english very weel because i speak spanish :

but i found the hub and is the same for the pathfinder 98-02
works alls, turn signal, claxon
just for future reference, whats the model/part number? i did a search yesterday but couldnt find one for the p11. thnx

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
Err what about the airbag ?

·
'Luke'
5,319 Posts
Jaimuncho:

Porfa : danos el nr. de la pieza del adaptador ? Parece que hay mas interes. Que pso con el airbag ? Tu Primera es el model P11 sin airbag en el volante ?
La mayoria en los EEU y Europa tenemos el modelo P11 con airbag.

(I'm just asking him for the partnr. and asking whther he has no airbag in the steering wheel of his P11). Btw I seem to to remember from my years in Chile that I saw many Primeras w/o airbag. Only the luxury models had them.

·
Pizdeet kak Trotsky
3,069 Posts
Ahh nay so bad then .......... But ya can see where I was cummin from tho huh ?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
jejejeje, yes, mi p11 dosen't have any air bag, so it's was very easy :p

the momo part number is c 3514

it's fix perfectly with the yellow stuf who make turn back automticly the turn signal

here some pics from the hub

the first on your left is the hub for the p10
and the first on your right y the hub for the p11

the place were said the number

how look's mis p11 now :p

i hope this information help us, because your information on the forum help me a lot :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts