Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:dead: Im dead tire of trying to get my driver side door panel off. I have tried to and almost ripped my door panel trying. I have a 93 g20 and I have noticed that there are two bolts that hold the hanldle and the door panel. Please hurry and help me get the door panel off because I want to install a nice pair of pioneer speakers instead of the factory ones.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Same thing he said ... Plus are you running a stock systems and just changing speakers ? Stock speakers are 2 ohm Clarions and most new Pioneers are 4 ohms just so you know ( if you didn't already }

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys, I took out the old speakers. These weren't stock, they were 4Ohms and Im replacing them tommorow. Im also going to change the tape player and install a more powerful cd player. thanks again=)

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
What size speakers are you replacing them with. I am in the middle of the 4x 6 to 6.5 size converstion and it is not going smoothly ....

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I', putting 6.5 pioneer too. They are 150W liquid tweeter and they sound great. The stock speakers that I removed are the same as yours. What Im about to do is mount the speakers to the door panel so I have extra clearance for the window. The speakers are about 2" deep so I have just enough to clearance to install them. I wish you the best of luck. Can anyone also anwer my other thread???

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Do you have an aftemarket head unit or amps. My speaker are kenwoods and they sound like crap or more to the point not as full as the stock ones. I am guessing it is the ohms thing maybe ... I will try to get an answer in seperate thread .....

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I still have my stock radio and can't wait to replace it with a 200 watt Alpine that i've seen at my local circuit city. The stock radio doesn't have enough power to lift the speakers but hopefully the new one will. So far the sound I'm getting is mediocre and after I change the head unit I hope that will change...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts