Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.k. many have asked me repeatedly to post some photos of my car! I'm not totally done with the mesh yet but here are some photos for everyone to view!

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291810659

There was only one thing I forgot to mention that I added to the G20... see if you can tell what it is.. (it is a cosmetic thing that is visible):knockout: :rolleyes: =)

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Good pics .. did not spot the extra cosmetic tweak. You can see thebend in the second strut bar pic .

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup..

I'm gonna leave the brace in place for now but as I said, I don't think it is as good a fit as folks were saying... At least it only cost me $35:depressed

...I'll see if someone else can spot the unmentioned cosmetic difference before I give it away ;)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Re: yup..

Chris said:
...I'll see if someone else can spot the unmentioned cosmetic difference before I give it away ;)

Primera grill.

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actually...

the Primera grill is mentioned in my profile.. there is something else (cosmetically) that isn't mentioned in my profile at all..

geez, you guys ....I expected someone to notice it by now!!!

Do you give up? Should I just tell you?

Here is a hint.. it isn't very obvious but you can even see the difference between my 3/23/02 vs 5/18/02 photos of the car...

:crosseyed

·
Registered
11 Posts
i'll take a guess..

The only thing I noticed that might be different from the March pictures and the recent May pics is the May one has mudflaps and the March you can't tell if it has mudflaps or not.

I dunno, just a guess. :D

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Re: actually...

Chris said:
....I expected someone to notice it by now!!!
I was going to say primera grille, but that was listed. Then I was going to go with mudflaps, but that isn't it.

Is it the headlight covers?

·
Registered
11 Posts
:lol: LOL

Well... then I'm stumped. :confused:

:dead:

·
Registered
222 Posts
looks good are those 99' wheels 16 inch? they look good on there im kinda thinking aboiut running a set espiccly if they are 16 inch

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have the '99 rims on my P10 as well. They are only 15", but the stock P10's are 14". Becareful because if you use teh stick tires w/ the P10 rims they rub against the bottom of the coilovers. You need a slightly lower profile tire. I got Dunlop D60s and love them.

·
Registered
13,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes...

well, you can't use the 99 p10 stock tires because they are 195 65 15 and I am running 195 60 15s... No problems whatsoever after 11k miles in 3 weeks!!!! I just did an inspection and nothing rubbed despite going through some rough roads.. dirt roads and gravel roads in the Yukon Territory!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts