Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've lost count at this point haha. My last one was a 2002 manual Sport (5port) KH3. This is an auto KH3 Sport. I didn't want to pass on this one since I got a great deal on it, has 57k miles, has a clean Carfax, dealer serviced with 20+ pages of service records, absolutely no rust, and the sport interior had no rips or tears. Previous owner had all of the oil changes done by Infiniti every 1500-2000 miles. I've said to myself that I'll keep this one stock but I'm sure I will do a few things to it. On to the pics...

Transporter dropped it off super dirty

Cleaned up

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Do you get bored or something? Why go through so many cars?

Although it is pretty interesting/telling that you keep coming back to the P11.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you get bored or something? Why go through so many cars?

Although it is pretty interesting/telling that you keep coming back to the P11.
Yeah I get bored haha. Actually I was able to sell my Evo and made some money in the process, enough to get this car. Considering I havent been working as of late I didn't want the car payments and higher insurance on the Evo. Rather then get into something I am not familiar with I just keep my eye on p11's and this one popped up so I couldnt pass.

P11 is good on insurance, it's reliable with the exception of the starter issues they can have, and they can be had for somewhat cheap nowadays. If it wasnt a P11 maybe I would have gotten a TSX manual or IS250 manual.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Yeah I get bored haha. Actually I was able to sell my Evo and made some money in the process, enough to get this car. Considering I havent been working as of late I didn't want the car payments and higher insurance on the Evo. Rather then get into something I am not familiar with I just keep my eye on p11's and this one popped up so I couldnt pass.

P11 is good on insurance, it's reliable with the exception of the starter issues they can have, and they can be had for somewhat cheap nowadays. If it wasnt a P11 maybe I would have gotten a TSX manual or IS250 manual.
Yea that makes sense. If it wasn't so rusty up here I would have considered another P11 or P10 as a commuter myself.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Wow, the old crowd is making their way back to the G20. I can feel a revival in the air, smells like P-Chassis lol. I'm hopping back into a P10 this time. Might have found myself a unicorn 92' P10.

·
Registered
13,188 Posts
^ I'm sure those plates were left on the car is all. He said 'transport dropped it off dirty' so I assume it was shipped from California to Florida. I've bought from California before and title and plates go together there (at least they did back when I bought a car there years ago)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts