Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!! This is just in....now there are Fronts and sides available for the P10 in the U.S. Just go to ninjacar.com and look at them(hey thats my car!)........ I will help you get a good deal, just let me know.....we need orders though. Order quick and you can be on the top of the list....we are getting orders in fast. Dont buy through ninjacar as I sell them for less.........just let me know if you are interested! :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
do the stock fog lights fit in the front?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
95_g20_P10 said:
how much for front and sides? j/w
No prob........Sides are 225 and Front is 350 I also have some used ones for cheaper......but we can always work a deal with anything! SO let me know if you are interested!

:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
laptopheaven said:
do the stock fog lights fit in the front?
Im not sure because I have never tried......but you can make them fit with some cutting.


:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:
 

·
G20 Junkee
Joined
·
2,343 Posts
C'mon mista Le. we both know thats not your car. I know whos car that is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GTA_G20 said:
C'mon mista Le. we both know thats not your car. I know whos car that is.
Actually, I bet you $10,000 it is.......actually lets clarify....the white one with the sides is mine....not the silver one.......sorry for the mix up......lol!

:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,383 Posts
man, that came out pretty clean and reasonable...now if they can just work out something cool for the P11's
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yahnozha said:
man, that came out pretty clean and reasonable...now if they can just work out something cool for the P11's
Well, If we get enough intrest....then that can happen.......but first comes first....we need orders on the sides, then we will make a back......after the back is done, we will either start working on other P10 kits or, we will work on P11 kits......dont quote me, but rumor has it......that there is a PHAT P11 front end being made as we speak.....I will sell this if he finishes it.....but like I said, first comes first..... we need to sell the P10 front and sides!

:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
95_g20_P10 said:
thats as much as ninjacar is asking? so wheres the deal
Well you can contact me via e-mail and we can talk there.

:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
Kit for G20

How interested are people in kits for the P10. Would anyone be interested in the skyline front end kit for a p10 ? how about for lights that fit the stock bumper but are projectors and have a housing that make them look stock ? anyone interested ? M3 sideskirts for the p10 ?prices would be same as ninjacar if enought interest perhaps lower.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,886 Posts
Re: Kit for G20

PDX-G20 said:
How interested are people in kits for the P10. Would anyone be interested in the skyline front end kit for a p10 ? how about for lights that fit the stock bumper but are projectors and have a housing that make them look stock ? anyone interested ? M3 sideskirts for the p10 ?prices would be same as ninjacar if enought interest perhaps lower.
deff could be interested
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Kit for G20

PDX-G20 said:
How interested are people in kits for the P10. Would anyone be interested in the skyline front end kit for a p10 ? how about for lights that fit the stock bumper but are projectors and have a housing that make them look stock ? anyone interested ? M3 sideskirts for the p10 ?prices would be same as ninjacar if enought interest perhaps lower.
hmm....sounds nice....got pics? ANd would you let me know who you are.....you can pm or e-mail me......I would like to know......thankyou!
:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry what am I doing........can we keep this thread open to only ninjacar bodykits......thankyou. :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian: ( I would still like to know who you are.! )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So does noone want to set an order? :alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,311 Posts
well like about a month ago i seen a p11 with those same style of side skirts....its was a lexus blue..it was ight...looks better on the p10 in my opinion but im glad someones gonna finally make something for the p11's weather im happy or not lol:0)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
gEE805 said:
well like about a month ago i seen a p11 with those same style of side skirts....its was a lexus blue..it was ight...looks better on the p10 in my opinion but im glad someones gonna finally make something for the p11's weather im happy or not lol:0)
Im sorry to bust your bubble.......but these are for a P10, 91-96 after the P10 there may be a P11 kit......but we need orders on the P10 first!


:alien: :cheeky: :cool: :asian:
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top