Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey

im new to the forums....i love g20's! i currently do not own one....PLEASE DONT FLAME ME JUST YET lol

i own and work on 240sx's but have always wanted a FWD project too...and i am a NISSAN MAN....and the g20 is a sexy beast!

this brings me to my question...since i am new to the g20 scene....i found one ...actually it fell into my lap...

i have a chance to get a 1999 G20t silver black leather...

i was wondering how much this is truely worth.....i can pick it up for 5k....its an auto :)baffled: but other than that seems like a beauty!

i have some questions tha concern me though...

im afraid of how stock this thing is....

the inside is black on black....and has "touring" in alot of places...since it is the touring model i dont think much of that...BUT it also has black carbon fiber trim....but it doesnt look like....cheezy it looks either factory or like custom molded..i mean everything the trim around center console...around doors handles...everything.... was that an option? im thinkin no but thought id ask the experts ;)

also it has 16-17 inch rims...anyway those are stock? i gotta buddyt hat works for a car dealership and he gets cars b4 they goto auction...this happens to be one of them...so i dont know previous owner...

what are the options that were available on the 99' g20t...what all should i look for to make sure it has everything

anyother advice yall can give me would be great.....its been hard for me to find alot of SOUND info cuz its hard to find interior pics...and BASIC info on the car....its the hottest semi-sleeper EVER...luxury+sleeper quality= PERFECT!

thank you so much for ur help guys! :smile:

C.C.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
im just trying not to get jacked cuz ima be drivin it to and from school for a bit so any help guys would be great!

i mean im gonna tune it too but first and foremost i need a good DD while the 240 in the weeds.....then i can get back to the g20 ;)

thanks again guys

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
well depends on how many miles, the Carbon fiber is not stock or an option. About the car being a touring edition, if it has fogs and a spoiler then you do indeed have a touring edition, makes it cost a little more ;) as for the price like I said it seems like a fair price but you can always try to haggle ;)

·
p10 guru
2,908 Posts
that sounds like an excellent deal to me. my bro paid $8000 for his 99 a while back with 60k on it. the insurance company also gave him $9100 when it got totalled a few weeks back.

and like gomd3 said, the carbon fiber and wheels are not stock.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i didnt think the carbon fiber would be...i mean why would it be....but i mean damn do they sell kits for that...cuz that seems like alot to do....like on a custom job...cuz it looked clean....ricey alil...but clean...no rough edges or anything...thats why i was like ....wtf

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
I have that; it's a kit but agreed, when some people see it they think it looks factory.
I would say it's a good buy. You can do the basic bolt-ons to the auto and still pop around. Then down the line swap in a 5 spd.

Edit: Welcome to the fam, cant wait for the pics. :pICS!:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts