Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm Juan.. it's a given since go to Florida International University in Miami hahaha.. j/k.. but yea.. when i go home on the weekends, my house is in Broward. but yea my best friend introduced me to the G20. He has an Se-R and kept telling me how great Nissan was and specially the SR20 engine. I had a 1999 Civic Ex. Didn't beleive him... UNTIL.... i got in his turbo Se-R and he floored it. After i regained my consciousness from the power ;) lol.. i loved it. I immediatly sold the Civic and bought a 1993 Red G20 5spd from him. My first step was learning how to drive stick shift :teeth: dont laugh. but yea i learned the basics after a few minutes but didn't get a good hang of it till after like 3 days. I got the car in January. Now, about 8 months later, i am completely in LOVE with my car. Not to admit i street race, i have ran down many many cars in it. Specially HONDA CIVIC's! They just love to lose.. i dont know why.. but even the Si. I have beat all 3 Brand new 2008 Si's that i have raced. Pretty sad isnt it? My car right now has a few mods like Intake, Exhaust, Tein Springs, ACT Xtreme Clutch, LSD Tranny, Ralco short shifter, and i recently tried installed a Zex Nitrous Kit :p 75 shots. Pretty intense. Haven't really got to see my 1/4 mile time with it, but without it back in March, i did a 15.9. My future plans.. after i get my scholarship/financial aid refund in September :naughty: i'm going to probably waste all that money on a new engine. I always wanted to go Turbo like my best friend's se-r.. but last year, he swapped in a Neo VVL... MAN THAT VE PULLS. The all motor feel is awesome. He made it even crazier by making it turbo a few months ago! SR20VE+T. So now i'm kind of unsure. I know it's different type of power. If i go VE, i wouldn't really be able to afford to go turbo for like a year.. but i'd love it. However, going turbo with a DET would be really sick. I'm still unsure and considering both options. I only have one pic of my car right now, but i will get a lot more soon. :rambo: Thanks!

-Juan

·
Registered
966 Posts
Welcome Juan. Always great to see a new addict...especially in Fort Lauderdale. Good luck with your future plans and welcome to the site!!

·
Used to own a P10
5,396 Posts
There will be a full how-to writeup on the VE swap coming to the sponsor section in the coming months. I'll be contributing some of the knowledge about the swap into an OBDI highport (which is what you have)... so stay tuned and save up that $24!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts