Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Hmmmm....
"The major difference is in found in the bulbs. Hid- Fog Lights run at 5400k Virturaly the same as Stage 2 bulbs that run at 6000k and are composed of a gas mixture that emits a very Blue hue, Versus a Stage 1 kit, which run at 4300k, and emit a very white light. The stage 2 system is the same exact system found on the European Le man Race cars. This system eclipses any other automotive lighting system on the market today. Nothing can even match the light output. "

Nothing can match the light output of 5400k bulbs??? 4100-4300 produces more light output than 5400k bulbs..

·
La-illaha Il-lallah
2,034 Posts
Why would you pay $350 for that? If you have existing fog lights just get a HID kit for it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont have existing fogs and I cant see shit when it rains, its like my lights are off but not. So im going for HID fogs,silverstar ultra headlights, and leds all around. ill pst pics when im done.....

·
Registered
472 Posts
you should spend that money and throw hid's in your headlights first and throw a stock p10 foglight set up on your g20 and i guarantee that it will be brighter and would help you see in the rain. and if it not that bright throw some silver stars in the foglights or like me a Hid kit in it but thats a pain in the a$$. think about that before buying that kit

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would get hids but it will take so much work to get them in...

i mean, its not just plug and play..I need to put casper sheilds in........get the right bulbs,,...... oh yea my favoret; find a place to mount the ballest on the passenger side :tired: ....and probrably some other stuff that I dont know about......

The fogs will give me plenty of light and its an easy install.....yea it cost some chips but i think its worth it.

·
Administrator
5,071 Posts
Let us know how it turns out..

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
for sure, everything should be here in a few days. Ill post pics of wverything when im done...

·
♥
3,947 Posts
Fog lights are for fog, not rain.

Are US lights really that crap ?? I see fine with my Osram Silverstar H4 bulbs.
no, our lights are fine. people just want to have "the cool look" w/ hids.

and infact... fog lights retrod with hids would be really blinding in actuall fog unless they were pointed completely down at the road.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Fog lights are for fog, not rain.

Are US lights really that crap ?? I see fine with my Osram Silverstar H4 bulbs.
I also see fine in Spain with my H4 PHILLIPS Blue Vision, that must be a problem of "the new world", in Europe we can´t see it:smile:

·
Registered
701 Posts
no, our lights are fine. people just want to have "the cool look" w/ hids.

and infact... fog lights retrod with hids would be really blinding in actuall fog unless they were pointed completely down at the road.
x2

·
Registered
599 Posts
Well partner, you can buy those non OEM looking fogs and adapt them to your HP10 for $350.+ or look up http://www.cqlight.ca/ and get a H3 HID kit and really if you look enough you can get some OEM fogs, your car is pre-wired for them! For the money you spend buying aftermarket fogs you can have OEM and a much better look with OEM than AEM (unless you adore AEM looking stuff?)

I did a write up some where on installing fogs on a B15U HID 10k's from CQ Light and all went very well. 10k heads & fogs & all LED'z w/LED flasher2 =p

Next 2 get FULL HID/LED & flasher upgrade is HP10 all goodies from http://www.cqlight.ca/ & http://www.superbrightleds.com/ awesome quality, used them for years in all my installs and retros.

If you want personal pictures hit me at home [email protected] I will show you how to do it right and blaze through the night (or wherever you drive) oh an BTW: ;\

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would get hids but it will take so much work to get them in...

i mean, its not just plug and play..I need to put casper sheilds in........get the right bulbs,,...... oh yea my favoret; find a place to mount the ballest on the passenger side :tired: ....and probrably some other stuff that I dont know about......

The fogs will give me plenty of light and its an easy install.....yea it cost some chips but i think its worth it.
I just had one done from NeverBurnOut. It is completely plug and play, but I think I chose a wrong color- 8000k, 6000k would have been better.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts