Infiniti G20 Nissan Primera Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
As stated on the sr20 forum, Im in for a set of the 9004 bi-xenon 4300k

Not to say anything negative about the other GB going on now, but EVERY question I have asked, has been replied to within MINUTES. The seller has gone over and above my expectations thus far, and I am very impressed which is why I am going with this GB instead of another one.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
blairellis said:
As stated on the sr20 forum, Im in for a set of the 9004 bi-xenon 4300k

Not to say anything negative about the other GB going on now, but EVERY question I have asked, has been replied to within MINUTES. The seller has gone over and above my expectations thus far, and I am very impressed which is why I am going with this GB instead of another one.
Thanks, I try to do my best!

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
will it be a quick plug and play installation??? of what modifications need to be done???

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
will it be a quick plug and play installation??? of what modifications need to be done???
Its very straight forward, remove your OEM bulb, place the HID bulb and make the 3 connection which are color coated. Turn on your lights=)

I would also be interested but I'm wondering how the install is.
Very simple. See above.

Do you have the hi-lo set? Also, what about yellow output?
We don't stock those any more, but I'm sure we could order them for you. You asking if we have yellow HID? Yes 3K would be yellow.

Need some H4's for a S13 Silvia

also

2000 Mazda 626 H4's
Let me know which K you would like.

im interestedd tooo

now i just need to decide between 6000 or 8000
I replied to your PM.

·
Dude, your bed is a car..
4,567 Posts
nice, i might pick a set next week if all goes well. i'll let you know...

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
I may be interested also - but the install has to be super simple like it sounds above ...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
I don't do paypal . Will you take a US POSTAL MONEY ORDER ?

·
I'm Better Than Zohaib
1,024 Posts
$150 each headlight or $150 total for (2) balasts, (2) wiring harnesses, and (2) bulbs?

i'm intrested, but want to make sure this part of it is clear...

and BTW for those that dont know how easy this is to install... its seriously SUPER easy to install it IS that easy to install... i've installed it in other cars before... (including one of my older cars)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
$150 each headlight or $150 total for (2) balasts, (2) wiring harnesses, and (2) bulbs?

i'm intrested, but want to make sure this part of it is clear...

and BTW for those that dont know how easy this is to install... its seriously SUPER easy to install it IS that easy to install... i've installed it in other cars before... (including one of my older cars)
Its a pair(2 bulbs/ballasts)

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.